Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

/staff

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Is /staff broken or smth? cuz it NEVER shows a staff online for me and I am tired of constantly having to deal with freaking teamers bcs of my ranks and level. These shameless good for nothing pieces of trash even admit to teaming, the rare time I see a staff online on /staff they don't respond, literally the last staff to respond to me was Technostein and that was MONTHS ago, even on discord I contacted chocz and finally rodagave regarding donator role and yet have to receive the role or at the very least a reply. ik staff times are checked and all and their busy but like atleast respond, last time I checked noone is busy enough not to answer a simple p invite or a msg on discord for more than 2 weeks, even then i msged chocz reminding about the role and still nothing like wtf?!
also i know some people may call me whiny and just try to argue or fight down in the thread but frankly i dont care right now.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Damn you got it pretty rough. Welllpp, I do agree that it's uncommon to see a staff available in that'll accept a p invite. But sometimes when I use the command "/staff" and I see no staff on it, I'll just invite any staff members and sometimes the p command would go through. It could be that they have a command to remove themselves from the /staff or whatever. Note that they sometimes don't accept the p invite (probably due to playing a game, which they would send you there own p invite, or they're afk 🤷🏽‍). Well I'll say that I've gotten used to not using the /staff command because sometimes I cba to invite a staff member (also memorising) to see if they're online. I'll just advise you to record and report anything that go against the rules lol.

But like if you don't want ppl to target you in sw or bw just don't reveal your level. Who knows, It could reduce the amount of teamers you'll find.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PizzaLover13

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Damn you got it pretty rough. Welllpp, I do agree that it's uncommon to see a staff available in that'll accept a p invite. But sometimes when I use the command "/staff" and I see no staff on it, I'll just invite any staff members and sometimes the p command would go through. It could be that they have a command to remove themselves from the /staff or whatever. Note that they sometimes don't accept the p invite (probably due to playing a game, which they would send you there own p invite, or they're afk 🤷🏽‍). Well I'll say that I've gotten used to not using the /staff command because sometimes I cba to invite a staff member (also memorising) to see if they're online. I'll just advise you to record and report anything that go against the rules lol.

But like if you don't want ppl to target you in sw or bw just don't reveal your level. Who knows, It could reduce the amount of teamers you'll find.
level isnt much of a problem , rank is though its iron so i cant nick. also cant record, trash pc, i already play inin50 fps with recording it drops down to 15, and yeah ig just trial and error of inviting staff to party....

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
Is /staff broken or smth? cuz it NEVER shows a staff online for me and I am tired of constantly having to deal with freaking teamers bcs of my ranks and level. These shameless good fornothing pieces of trash even admit to teaming, the rare time I see a staff online on /staff they don't respond, literally the last staff to respond to me was Technostein and that was MONTHS ago, even on discord I contacted chocz and finally rodagave regarding donator role and yet have to receive the role or at the very least a reply. ik staff times are checked and all and their busy but like atleast respond, last time I checked noone is busy enough not to answer a simple p invite or a msg on discord for more than 2 weeks, even then i msged chocz reminding about the role and still nothing like wtf?!
also i know some people may call me whiny and just try to argue or fight down in the thread but frankly i dont care right now.
I feel you, it has been rough dealing with all the cheaters and teamers. I just carry on hoping it becomes better someday, maybe? idk lol

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I always have cheaters and teamers in my game. I just simply report them, may get repetitive but there's nothing to do about it sadly.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Is /staff broken or smth? cuz it NEVER shows a staff online for me and I am tired of constantly having to deal with freaking teamers bcs of my ranks and level. These shameless good for nothing pieces of trash even admit to teaming, the rare time I see a staff online on /staff they don't respond, literally the last staff to respond to me was Technostein and that was MONTHS ago, even on discord I contacted chocz and finally rodagave regarding donator role and yet have to receive the role or at the very least a reply. ik staff times are checked and all and their busy but like atleast respond, last time I checked noone is busy enough not to answer a simple p invite or a msg on discord for more than 2 weeks, even then i msged chocz reminding about the role and still nothing like wtf?!
It isn't broken. Most of the time staff are nicked so that's why you don't see them in /staff

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PizzaLover13

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
It isn't broken. Most of the time staff are nicked so that's why you don't see them in /staff
well then what is the use of /staff? in my opinion it should just show the gamemode staff are in and if it is a mingame, it should specify whether they are in lobby or ing. not the actual game but just like [<Staff> is in the lobby] or [<Staff> is Ingame]