Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Global Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostoloss37

This is by far the only server i have gotten this much intense problems with staff being so ignorant and not replying to messages at all.. I asked for help about 5-6 times in 2 days and was online and typing in the chat for help about 10-15 mins each time before getting an answer or any response from them. They don't even say they are doing something and that I must wait or something so I dont know what i must do, they just ignore and don't answer at all. They only replied to donators and ppl with colored chat messages. Moreover I saw that I wasnt getting ANY response and I started typing the same message over and over asking for help and got 3 warnings like what the fuck am I supposed to do since they NEVER reply to normal messages asking for help. In a specific case with DrogonMC i found an opportunity to ask for help when he was in lobby thinking that he would reply since no donators where there hence no ppl with colored chat and he did answer to me within seconds. I explained to him my problem and he just went from Lobby 3 to SBD totally ignoring me and not saying anything.After that I went to SBD only to ask more than 20 times for help and once again get ignored and he replied to me only when I spammed... . My point is that they had my typing and waiting for more than 40 mins yesterday just for 2-3 problems i had and they were online and they were answering to donators who had problems but TOTALLY IGNORED ME.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
You have assistance chat on the discord server where you will get almost instant help and it doesn't matter if you are a normal player or donor. To staff donors are normal players. They will get punished the same as a player without rank and will receive help at the same time as players without a rank.
Staff and community will always help you. Staff members are working hard in-game since there is a lot of cheaters and won't always be available and that's why you have a lot of different options where you will get fast help.

If you really want to complain about a staff member go to this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/ -> and your report will be reviewed by higher staff and you will get an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.