Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavntfriends

Minecraft Username:
OgNezha​

What is your suggestion's title?
Staff Team​

Suggestion Details:
Hi everyone!
I'm here to propose to the Jartex team a drastic change for the staff team:
So, I wanted to propose to take more staff members and place them in a modality, i.e. the main modality on which they will have to carry out the punishments, the more they will do on their modality the more they will have the possibility for a promotion or in any case to continue in the jartex staff, it is I have noticed a certain lack of staff in the various modes for some time, and I wanted to propose such a system so as to have staff members in each mode who can moderate the chat correctly.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As I said above, my idea could have a better impact on the network, it could also have a positive impact on users in the sense that they will have much more chances to talk to a staff member and be helped even faster with support requests, in general I think my idea can provide a certain balance to the network and that it becomes even more beautiful than it is right now!​

Extra Information:
Just this, Thanks for the attention :)

-OgNezha​

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
That should not be what we as normal players be concerned about tbh, the management team will do its job to adjust what they really need to do.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
More staff members isn't the answer. We need more competent staff members. I know I Shit on staff a LOT, but I know a lot of them do their job and some are busy when I'm on. Myself along with a lot of people who have never been staff seem to help a lot on discord, and I think it's something we're better at than a lot of staff, who focus more on the ingame activity, which I don't respect a lot. So rather than having more staff, I'd run a poll for staff asking them their most active gamemodes, seeing the activity of all staff, perhaps demoting some of the least active ones, and then making an announcement asking for staff who's main gamemodes are the ones with the least amount of staff currently. Take factions for example. Currently we have 3 factions staff (afaik), hakim, yanique and flappix.

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
More staff members isn't the answer. We need more competent staff members. I know I Shit on staff a LOT, but I know a lot of them do their job and some are busy when I'm on. Myself along with a lot of people who have never been staff seem to help a lot on discord, and I think it's something we're better at than a lot of staff, who focus more on the ingame activity, which I don't respect a lot. So rather than having more staff, I'd run a poll for staff asking them their most active gamemodes, seeing the activity of all staff, perhaps demoting some of the least active ones, and then making an announcement asking for staff who mainly be
delete this one, you double clicked when submitting reply i guess. <3

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ihavntfriends​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Staff members will not be forced to play on a gamemode in which they do not have any knowledge / interest in. If they were assigned to a certain gamemode in which they do not like, it would impact their activity within the team. There is a difference between staff duties and their own personal activity.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1

Status
Not open for further replies.