Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Staff reapply chance forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Minecraft Username:
Insane_Shubh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Staff reapply chance forum.​

Suggestion Details:
So, this suggestion is about applying for an extra chance to submit a staff application. As I have asked for an extra chance too, sometimes it gets really harder to contact a Sr. Mod. That's why you can create a sub-forum in which you can just apply for extra chances as you do for other applications. This will be more convenient as compared to d'ming a Sr. Mod saying I want an extra chance.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will just reduce the time of getting replied to by Sr. mod by saying "Can you please describe why you want another chance to apply." According to my observations, I've seen that any Sr. mod takes a minimum of 3 days to reply to this simple question. (Ik they are busty but still, you can reply). But if this suggestion is implemented there will be no time for a reply, because you can just apply for an extra chance and then you will be receiving your answer in a week. This is convenient. Because of this, if a player wasted his/her chances and didn't get accepted, he/she can get an extra chance and apply again with more dedication as compared to the last one. This will get the server staff too and that too very frequently.​

Extra Information:
Bread 🍞👍
Vote this out fast.​

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Insane_Shubh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Communication on Discord is more convenient in asking for more chances, its easier for them to tell who you are and have a chat
  • + you're going to have to wait either way (2 weeks or more), they wont instantly give you another chance and even if they did you wont immediately apply after it
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.