Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staff is simply out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Hey, my Ign Is XLemonX and today I will be addressing 2 specific staff members, Voxl and Swagpancakes. I am going right out and saying it, these two are definitely in the wrong. Swagpancakes warned me for "Hackusating" a player who goes by the Ign of OakGroove. I have 1v1'ed him and blatantly saw him hacking (Ive no proof because I dont got a screen recording application on my laptop yet) and even admitted in chat that he was kicked for hacks but it was only because the "Anti cheat sucks". After the 1v1 incident and a few other incidents running into him I alerted the staff online. Turns out not only did they want to team with him, several others wanted to team with him also and were in fact fighting his fights etc. So after I alert the staff they tell me "sure he does" and one even went as far as to warn me for "hackusating". Now... I thought staff would look into him and how he is pvping but that was definitely not the case. If staff are suppose to overlook someones complaints and give them a smack to the face with a warning, making me feel like I had done something wrong by giving them my opinions on what a person could be up to. Now I include Voxl in this because the fact is he basically showed me that he would 1. Not look into the matter and 2. Didn't care. Although I did assume these two things, who tells someone "sure he was" and continue to ignore my "Cry" for help. Even if he was being 100% honest about his message "sure he was" why would he not do anything about it. This is very annoying and even though I dont wish to see these staff demoted etc, I feel like they do need to be more serious with their "job" (Im not saying job in quotes as an insult, its simply because I dont wanna assume even further to say they get payed etc.) and get it together. This is a kitpvp forum that I will be posting this thread on so not very many people will see it but I do hope word gets out about this occurrence. (Hoping not to get banned for "bad talking" (you could say) staff on this matter.)
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.