Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staff Application and Other

(Just talking about prison over here) I've recently seen hackers which trash talk to people and hack oviously they're not other people but same people with different ips and different accounts they're most probably connected to a main big account which might have some good progress done and stuff what i want to talk about is that lack of staff is there it would'nt take them 10 mins to create a new account and start hacking again and therefore i think more staff should be appointed only trustworthy people ofcourse who have a good history and stay online most of the time in different time zones the time zone i am in (IST) has barely any staff online at times therefore i recommend getting more staff members maybe start applications again it would be rly nice and good for us players I'm myself a premium acc player . I like to play jartex just because of how good the server is and not that much p2w but hackers are a major issue and appointing a good staff which stays online and listens to us players will be really helpful I can be a staff if you guys want i'm ready to do it and will make sure that there arent any hackers on the server while i'm online they steal precious stuff of ours like kits and soul gems in cave and all which makes our over all experience bad!

Thank you and i hope that this fixes the issues us people are facing