Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP Stacking Drinkables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Minecraft Username:
Yley​

What is the suggestion about?
Stacking Drinkables​

Description:
Please add a /stack command that could stack potions into one stack. For E.g: I won 15 fire res potions, and they accidently got removed from a stack and into 15 individual potions. This makes them storing hard when you have no rank. Please add /stack so we can stack only drinkable potions!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it'll help players store their items more easily when you do not have a rank.​

JartexBuilder

-1 Stacking potions would do more bad than good in general. You should just deal with it or be prepared before picking stuff up. You made the point of ranked players being able to store the potions but they also don't got access to Stacking potions. This would just be a small QOL thing which wouldn't really affect normal interactions

Khosraw

Banned
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SecaPvP

-1 Stacking potions would do more bad than good in general. You should just deal with it or be prepared before picking stuff up. You made the point of ranked players being able to store the potions but they also don't got access to Stacking potions. This would just be a small QOL thing which wouldn't really affect normal interactions
^^^^^ -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nytb

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb

I feel like only KitPvP players should respond to this thread since it's a kitpvp thing and they'd understand the issue more.

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
-1. You can already stack up stacked potions and I think that is already enough.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Yley​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good morning,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.