Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Spy Kit not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

I bought the spy kit (I'm not 100% sure what it's called) where you shift and it turns you invisible for 12 seconds. Although it doesn't work as players can still see your nametag. Is this a feature or is it a bug?

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I bought the spy kit (I'm not 100% sure what it's called) where you shift and it turns you invisible for 12 seconds. Although it doesn't work as players can still see your nametag. Is this a feature or is it a bug?
It's a 1.8 bug and sadly I don't think we can do anything about it
Same goes with the same skywars "Spy" kit

ThaNotFound

Donator
Donator
I reported that last month in the bug report but voodootje0 voodootje0 it's not a Bug

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
As Xplode Xplode said, it’s not a bug from Jartex, it’s a visual bug from 1.8 minecraft and because it’s a bug from the minecraft version itself, it’s hard (or even impossible) to fix. The invisibility still works, but it’s useless because most people can still see your username.
Your question has been answered and therefore I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.