Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames /spectate (accept/deny)

yoyomon2007

IGN
yoyomon2007
Minecraft Username:
yoyomon2007​

What is your suggestion's title?
/spectate (accept/deny)​

Suggestion Details:
If some one wants to /spectate somebody it shows a message to their screen if they want to accept or deny to /spectate him (it should be allowed to everyone (personal opinion))​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could decrease the amount of snipers especaily for the staff and ranks​

Extra Information:
...​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
if this gets added then people will no longer be able to snipe, which will kill the fun

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Stated by SolidPrep SolidPrep
• Sniping is allowed in every single game and Minecraft servers so why not Jartex

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Stated by SolidPrep SolidPrep
• Sniping is allowed in every single game and Minecraft servers so why not Jartex
Simply because it demotivates a lot of players. Sniping is one of the biggest reasons why JN Minigames community is dying. Of course you can't see it because you are part of players that may snipe others instead of the player who is being sniped every day.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Ok so, i will remain neutral on this, altho what fuzni said its true, what about when you want to spectate hackers? What if they just deny the spectate invite? You will always need to get a staff member?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Ok so, i will remain neutral on this, altho what fuzni said its true, what about when you want to spectate hackers? What if they just deny the spectate invite? You will always need to get a staff member?
About sniping, the best option is just to fix this bug which shows nicks at the bottom of the tablist

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
Simply because it demotivates a lot of players. Sniping is one of the biggest reasons why JN Minigames community is dying. Of course you can't see it because you are part of players that may snipe others instead of the player who is being sniped every day.
you make sense but then I think they should make one rule where sniping should result into ban like first offence should be warn, then 3d ban and 3rd offense should be a week ban, maybe like this.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, yoyomon2007​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • When adding this, it sort of makes the /spectate command useless as well as this is already sort of a feature within the crystal rank, once you do /offline.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT