Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Spawner upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Djcougar

What is the suggestion about?
Spawner upgrades

Description:
I think that the sell price of mob drops should but cut down by a lot next season. With the ichest, the top islands have trillions and trillions of value and its exponentially growing. I think the sell prices if mob drops should be cut by maybe even up to 90% less then this season. By the end of is top the top islands with have tens of trillions. Rather than making spawners be placed faster, why not just make it so there is generally less money?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Skyblock dream has come to one thing. Placing spawners. Now don’t get me wrong, this should be a big part of it. It shows your dedication for the game. However with the top island having trillions on trillions of value, you are forced to spend all day ever day placing spawners in order to keep up. That’s boring, time wasting and just makes the game not fun. Cutting the sell prices by a lot next season will do a lot of good things. It will encourage people that are top 20 but not top 5 to keep trying because they aren’t going to have to spend soooo much time to stay with the top islands. It will make the server far less laggy with so many less spawners because there is less money to buy them. Really there is no downside to this. Even if you cut the prices down by 90% of what they were by the end of the season top islands still will have billions on billions of value so you still have to be dedicated and spend a few hours placing spawners every fay to stay with the top competition. However your entire life won’t need to be placing spawners to stay up there. So the argument there should be a certain level of sacrifice and dedication to win doesn’t really work.

Extra Information:
I think that this should be added next season. If you see any downsides to this please say so.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Djcougar,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.