Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Spawner buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Djcougar

What is the suggestion about?
Spawner buying

Description:
This season added the ability to place spawners at an extremely accelerated rate and I know u can speak for everyone in sbd by saying that it was a great change and we all appreciate it very much, however buying spawners still takes AGES! When you have billions of dollars and you have to buy tens of thousands of spawners, it takes forever to buy them all not to mention it hurts your hand/fingers to click fast for that long. I think right clicking the spawner of choice in /shop should buy multiple spawners, maybe a stack per click or maybe 10 per click, just something more than the terribly slow rate we have right now.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Spending hours hurting yourself trying to buy spawners to stay in the competition will be a thing of the past. People will be able to buy there spawners much quicker (still will take some time, this will keep only the people who really are dedicated to winning on is top.) but will not be such a consuming part of your day.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I see no problem with this and honestly it would actually help players, it would take less time meaning instead of spending a lot of minutes buying spawners they would spend those minutes placing them. +1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Djcougar,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.