Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

someone took my user name

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaIJason

I recently was not able to log on to the sever I first thought that it was my password but found out that my cousin has changed the user name, I was able to find this problem through discord, and has created a new account, however through that process I put in my Minecraft username in discord so everyone can see, and I believe that someone is using my username and I am not able to get that user name back and to log on. If a mod can help me with this that will be much appreciated

Solution
Hello jim109109,

• Since it seems like your cousin changed your premium username, whenever you try and join Jartex, you connect with the new username rather than the old one. A temporary solution for you to play Jartex is to use a cracked launcher, so you can choose your old username. Since Minecraft doesn't allow you to change your premium username unless 30 days have passed since you last changed it, you'll have to wait this time period got you to be able to change it back once again. A helpful site for you to see how much time is left is https://namemc.com

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
If that is your account and you can't log in because the password has been changed, you can make a password reset request here.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello jim109109,

• Since it seems like your cousin changed your premium username, whenever you try and join Jartex, you connect with the new username rather than the old one. A temporary solution for you to play Jartex is to use a cracked launcher, so you can choose your old username. Since Minecraft doesn't allow you to change your premium username unless 30 days have passed since you last changed it, you'll have to wait this time period got you to be able to change it back once again. A helpful site for you to see how much time is left is https://namemc.com

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.