Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

someone shood fix the console :P i can't farm/grind mobs i get banned evry time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamonDust

Hello my ing name is :DiamonDust i play for 1 month on skf i got banned 5 times in 2 weeks for Mobaura/client modification
i started recording my playtrough when i grind/killmobs/mine/pvp :p today got banned agian 12 hours for "client modification"
this is not fair -_- fix it

View: https://imgur.com/CGsw5vU
<---- Ban reason
Evidence when i got banned ---> min 5:30
View: https://youtu.be/ugqL_nwD8kY
(this video is unlisted on my seccond account) not tryng to advertise my content or sumting
just giving u that i never cheated in my life -_- ! and i am sick of this console banning me and other players again and again and again ... :p !

Solution
Hello DiamonDust DiamonDust you can always dm a staff with team screenshare role in the jartex discord and they will just ask you to screenshare and then they can just unban you immediately after the screenshare its that easy so dont get frustrated of these console bans just do what I said and you will be unbanned.
Two of the staff members that I know with team screenshare role are Technostein2 Technostein2 and ovq ovq
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

prokavinbest

IGN
prokavinbest
Hi, you can resend this post as an appeal, for assistance with a staff member in comminity assistance or as a bug. If you need the links for them, you can reply to this message.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello DiamonDust DiamonDust you can always dm a staff with team screenshare role in the jartex discord and they will just ask you to screenshare and then they can just unban you immediately after the screenshare its that easy so dont get frustrated of these console bans just do what I said and you will be unbanned.
Two of the staff members that I know with team screenshare role are Technostein2 Technostein2 and ovq ovq
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

Last edited:
Solution

prokavinbest

IGN
prokavinbest
Hello prokavinbest prokavinbest you can always dm a staff with team screenshare role in the jartex discord and they will just ask you to screenshare and then they can just unban you immediately after the screenshare its that easy so dont get frustrated of these console bans just do what I said and you will be unbanned.
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123
Umm... Hi, I think you got confused with names. I was not the one who made this thread and also was not the one banned. :)

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, DiamonDUst!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ SabitTSDM07

Status
Not open for further replies.