Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Some Useful Redstone

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hi Jartex Skyblock, I thought that some of these Redstone contraptions might make Skyblock slightly easier for you.
Personally, I love automatic machines as it makes life a bit easier in terms of getting blocks and therefore money.
Enjoy! :)

1585751808502.png
With the automatic farm, I guess it could be classed as 'Semi-Automatic'. This is because when the water is released, it will automatically remove the grown crops and collect them into a chest, but the plants have to manually be collected. Please note: this does NOT work with custom crops!
1585752404884.png
This generator is a basic Minecraft cobblestone generator. The difference is, is that you can add pistons next to the generated blocks to create a trail of generated blocks. This means that you could have 24 generated blocks to mine instead of 2. You can hook the Redstone at the back to a Redstone click (24 ticks) so blocks will generate as you mine them.
For this, you will need lava, water, pistons, and some Redstone (Creating a clock is useful but not essential)
1585752470014.png1585752519001.png
Both of these machines are automatic. Just put in the items you need to process, and the hoppers and chests will do the work. On the images, I have labeled which items should go in which chest to ensure that it works properly.
For this, you will need chests, hoppers, and either a furnace or a brewing stand.
1585752675440.png
A really quick way of harvesting leaves from trees is by using sheers. But if you want to get the saplings from them, you can use this neat little contraption to crush leaves to get apples. This can easily be hooked up to a Redstone clock (24 ticks) where you can crush the leaves into saplings or apples.
For this, you will need: Pistons, Redstone, Redstone repeaters and a lever (or clock)

Please feel free to add in any other cool Redstone contraptions you think would be useful to have on an island, can't wait to see the cool things you build. Thanks again!

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
They are dope, amazing!