Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Solos rejoining been made possible.

MrAwesomeXD

Minecraft Username:
MrAwesomeXD​

What is your suggestion's title?
Solos rejoining been made possible.​

Suggestion Details:
Heyyy!
Well actually as yall know if we are in a game and we get disconnected ( BEDWARS ) either in duos , quads and even trios we can rejoin the game by typing /rejoin... But thats not the case for solos. Sometimes people which I can include myself in get disconnected due to lag of the server / their net and stuff... So my suggestion is to make rejoining the games in solos too be made possible till the person's bed is broken.. It wud be rlly helpful for us people playing on jartex!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help the people on jartex not lose their winstreaks in bedwars in solos due to lag / bugged out / net issues and also for people in clans to not lose trophies due to any of the above stated reasons :)

Extra Information:
Hope this suggestion gets acted upon! Cheers and lots of love to JartexNetwork , the staff, the devs and everyone to makes this server so epic! And yeah I am rlly sorry if I made any mistakes while typing this form out.. It's my first time so pardon me if I did... Thank you :D

DracoXVI

IGN
DracoXVI
please add this, it's a good idea, I had tried to suggest this but for some reason it wasn't letting me however this would be such a game changer for people w unstable internet or high ms like me, personally it's quite frustrating to lose some solos ws in a winning match only because you've gotten kicked for lagging so this would help a lot +1

SteveThePro

Donator
Donator
IGN
SteveThePro
+1
this is a really good idea, i don't care whether it's been already suggested, but they should definitely make the beds last a few minutes or so, even after the player disconnects

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MrAwesomeXD​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd