Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

So I get banned and people get help when I scam, but nothing for when it happens to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidrang

I love this server, but something is seriously messed up, when I got scammed out of 20k I got 0 help from anyone, and when I tried to scam, guess what happened, I get banned and everyone else gets help, you can't just say "Report it next time" cause the problem is happening now, how about actually trying to fix the problems as they are happening like you did for me, but with everyone? Also, I got no warning when I was banned, just, boop, gone.

Solution
Scamming is against the rules. However, there is no proof that you got scammed. If you were to have any, the person that scammed you would have gotten banned. In this case, a staff member actually had proof that you were intending to scam. So there's no point in complaining instead, appeal and plead for your punishment.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Scamming is against the rules. However, there is no proof that you got scammed. If you were to have any, the person that scammed you would have gotten banned. In this case, a staff member actually had proof that you were intending to scam. So there's no point in complaining instead, appeal and plead for your punishment.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Amidrang

Not gonna plead, I'll take the 30 days, also I offered proof but they didn't take it, whatever, Ill just wait till I can play again

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Report it next time if it does happen, and don't scam.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello Amidrang,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.