Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Slow iron and gold generators

hadijunaid

Dear jartexnetwork, i've been playing bedwars recently on jartexnetwork, but i've noticed 1 thing. And it is slow iron and gold generators. See, i've seen youtubers like fiizy and wallibear which play on hypixel (with premium minecraft account). then i noticed a thing which is that at every different time they go back to their base, they have a different gold and iron amount. But on jartexnetwork, even at different times i ALWAYS have either 24 iron and 4 gold or most commonly 32 iron and 6 gold. even if there's a 1 minute difference. BUT when im close to my base, i get alot more iron and gold in the same time. So if you want to change the generator speed, there's a cracked server called gamster.org which has the same maps and same generator speed as hypixel. So a short summary of faster generators will be 32 block rush map have faster iron and gold generator, and 48 block rush have slower generator of iron and gold. and for diagonal maps also same thing as 32 block rush and cross rush maps have same thing as 48 block rush. And out of topic, please add pop up towers there are in gamster.org

Yours sincerely,

M.Hadi

IGN: hadijunaid

Last edited:

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Dear jartexnetwork, i've been playing bedwars recently on jartexnetwork, but i've noticed 1 thing. And it is slow iron and gold generators. See, i've seen youtubers like fiizy and wallibear which play on hypixel (with premium minecraft account). then i noticed a thing which is that at every different time they go back to their base, they have a different gold and iron amount. But on jartexnetwork, even at different times i ALWAYS have either 24 iron and 4 gold or most commonly 32 iron and 6 gold. even if there's a 1 minute difference. BUT when im close to my base, i get alot more iron and gold in the same time. So if you want to change the generator speed, there's a cracked server called gamster.org which has the same maps and same generator speed as hypixel. So a short summary of faster generators will be 32 block rush map have faster iron and gold generator, and 48 block rush have slower generator of iron and gold. and for diagonal maps also same thing as 32 block rush and cross rush maps have same thing as 48 block rush. And out of topic, please add pop up towers there are in gamster.org

Yours sincerely,

M.Hadi

IGN: hadijunaid
Then go play on hamster smh