Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Slimefun plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

drishtant

Minecraft Username:
drishtantl​

What is the suggestion about?
Slimefun plugin​

Description:
hello staff, If you are seeing my thread I really wish you to add Slimefun plugin. It is a plugin that add the real life statistics to our game minecraft survival it has many features and people will Think to go in survival. Slimfun is a whole new game mode it also adds custom Armor, swords and also tools but it is not so easy it is a very lengthy process still being fun to play I highly hope it should be added.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can bring more people and make them to play for very long as The plugin is very lengthy while beng fun​

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Hello, drishtant
After reviewing your suggestion i decieded to give you
I understand it's gonna be more unique things such as custom armor and weapons, but Jartex survival meant to be the classic 1.16 survival that we all know. Also it would take more work to implement that into the server.
I hope you understand and try to make suggestions more related to bugs fixing or adding new featuers to make the gamemode better.
Sincerly, Radicali.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, drishtant​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.