Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Talents Guide

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
In this thread I will teach you when and how to use every single talent depending on how you play, this won't be a top 10 list, it will be a guide or information about every talent and why to use it or when to use it
Also let me know what are the talents you guys use!
so without further ado let's get started!

Triple Arrow: the triple arrow talent is pretty useful if you are not the best at using the bow, it has a chance of adding 2 more arrows to your bow shot the only problem with this talent is that it doesn't copy the bow enchants to the extra arrows, for example if you are using a punch 2 bow and hit your enemy with one of the talent arrows they do not get punch 2 effect, BUT if you have the Explosive bow or the Revengous bow then it does copy the effect, which makes it really good, this talent is useful and I recommend it if you are not good at bowing

Adrenaline: this talent is easily one of the best 3 talents it has a chance of giving you speed 3 when you are hit which is pretty useful for running or for fighting, I recommend you to buy this talent as your first or second talent since it saves you a lot of games sometimes

Feather Weight: not much to say about this talent, it has a chance of decreasing fall damage but I don't think its worth buying since you don't need to go so high in skywars and you can mlg with anything at this point in the game so that makes fall damage not much of a threat I do NOT recommend buying this talent

Last Stand: this talent is hands down the best talent in the game it is a life saver, it has a chance of dealing 50% more damage when you are below 5 hearts which can come in clutch and save you the game, I personally use it and I recommend getting it as the first talent

Arrow Tank: this talent has a chance of reducing the damage you take from an arrow by 50%, in my opinion this talent is not worth buying, since in EXTREME mode there is a projectile protection 5 helmet most of the times in your 3rd chest, and this talent will most likely be only useful on Normal Mode nothing more, I do no recommend buying this talent

Lava Walker:
the lava walker talent gives a chance of taking less damage from fire or lava by 50% which is pretty useless in EXTREME mode since lava and fire does barely any damage when you have full diamond armor and barely any players use lava buckets (I think lava buckets are only obtainable on EXTREME mode) this is also a filler talent, not worth buying

Rage:
now this talent is actually useful and not useful at the same time, it has a small chance of giving strength 1 for 1 second which is actually really good, but when? nobody knows. I think it might activate randomly in the game, it can be useful many times except when you are using BEAST BOOTS (the beast boots are rare boots that give strength 1 but also gives slowness) but other than that this talent can save you the game sometimes

Refund:
this talent has a chance of giving you the arrow you shot back, it is alright but I do not recommend using it because you can only put 3 talents and there are better talents to use than this one, it might be useful sometimes but it isn't as good as other talents

Wizard: this talent has a chance of setting your arrows on fire, I think it is pretty useful if you are good at using the bow, I recommend using this talent (only if you have a high accuracy rating)

Second Breathe:
this talent has a small chance of giving you regeneration 2 for 2 seconds when you kill an enemy, it can be useful but I do not use it personally since the middle chest are most of the times filled with healing items and I play knockback rather than pvp, but if you always get in fights this talent might be useful to you

Thank you so much for reading this, I hope this was useful to you in anyway
I personally use
Last Stand, Triple Arrow and Adrenaline

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Cool, good job I use rage, last stand and adrenaline, it's good for a player that likes to clean, take multiple people at 1 time and playing risky.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Just like Lolo even I use rage adrenaline and last stand. I was quite late to skywars so I just used the talents my friends Tapfast and Clutchboy14 told me about.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I personally use Last Stand, Second Breathe and wizard.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Taym

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
Cool, good job I use rage, last stand and adrenaline, it's good for a player that likes to clean, take multiple people at 1 time and playing risky.
i can't wait for the baby finn lyrics :>

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
I use the same as lolo and fart tho rage is not a random time in game whenever you get a kill you get rage for a short period of time and if your getting gang banged you can save yourself very quickly with that perk