Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SkyWars Skywars Brain Washer

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Skywars Brain Washer

Description:
So a lot of us open brainwasher to unlock new cool stuff that we can use in the game such as win effects kill effects etc... But when I open Bronze, Silver and Gold Brainwasher they are all actually the same like the only difference is just you open with bigger amount of brains but the probability of getting stuff is the same I always open gold brainwasher and all I get is spawn color (glass) so my suggestion here is to make the probability different making BRONZE brainwasher having a high chance of getting spawner (glass), And In SILVER BrainWasher a less chance of getting spawner (glass) and increasing the chance of getting a ingame cosmetic like win effects and all of that stuff we know, And for GOLD BrainWasher either removing the chance of getting a spawner (glass) or decreasing it as much as possible because we don't waste 35 brains for a base glass spawner and increasing as much as possible of getting a ingame cosmetic like win effects kill effects and all that other stuff and then Gold brainwasher and Silver brain washer are worth paying more brains for.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the game more fun because the more you tryhard to kill the more you will be able to open gold/silver brainwasher and get Epic ingame cosmetics win effects kill effects etc all of that stuff

Because like really whats the point of wasting 35 or 25 brains if you can just open the bronze brain washer for 10 brains and get the same things?

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
IKR, from a gold brain once i got 5 times in a row a kill message that i unlocked from the bronze brain...