Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Competition SkyWars Bracket | JartexNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
If people let me win everyone participated gonna get 0.10 euro from me
But fr event looks hot. Good luck for all <3

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
==============˥
🏹 | SkyWars Bracket | 🏹
L==============
Hosted by: R rLilJesus breezyallen breezyallen Viclyn_ Viclyn_ Nightwave_YT Nightwave_YT View attachment 17366
Special Thanks to Viclyn_ for the amazing Banner.

General information

Hello, players of JartexNetwork! Today, we are happy to announce SkyWars Brackets Event. In this Event, you will be fighting amongst 160 players to win your place at the top and obtain the Crown. All 160 players will have to overcome their fighting skills, grab their snowballs and take down everything on their path to become the number 1.

How The Brackets Work
As we begin the Event, all 160 players will begin the Starter's Matches, 10 players each game fighting their way to winning the battle, 16 total matches will begin with only 1 winner. Moving onwards we will proceed with the 4 matches of 1v1s to determine the 4 winners. The Sem-Finals will begin with the last 2 1v1s the winners will go to the finals and the losers will have an epic battle to see the 3rd winner, off the winners of the Semi-Finals the winner of the last battle will be the Winner.​

This event will be hosted on Friday 10th of September, at 15:30 PM GMT

The event will take place on the SkyWars (Server).

Live countdown: https://itsalmo.st/skywars-brackets-344o

🏆 The prizes are as follows
🥇€30 Jartex Giftcard
🥈€20 Jartex Giftcard
🥉€10 Jartex Giftcard

You can use these Giftcards on any gamemode you want to, and they work with the active sale.

All of the official JartexNetwork rules will apply during the event:
List Of Allowed And Disallowed Modifications
Global Rules

Best of luck to everyone! 🎉

If you have any questions contact me on discord at Pete-#0001 | or breezyallen at : Breezy#2872​
let me do u the banner next time lol, i dont like how that old discord logo is squeezed :mad:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
The Event has ended!

Thank you for everyone that participated, and congratulations to the winners. Thank you breezyallen breezyallen , R rLilJesus , Viclyn_ Viclyn_ and Nightwave_YT Nightwave_YT for hosting this event!
Stay tuned for future events!

Kind Regards,
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.