Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Minecraft Username:
MajorXavier

What is the suggestion about?
SkyWars 1v1.

Description:
I would like JartexNetwork to add SkyWars 1v1 since I want to 1v1 my friends and my brother but I cannot do that since there is no 1v1.
Also I want it in because I don't have to kill hackers I can just join a 1v1 and then we don't have to deal with hackers.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This may improve JartexNetwork since I've seen other people in chat before asking if there is a 1v1 SkyWars and they wanted it inside of the server.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
G

Gusto

We have 3 npcs in skywars lobby, one is for solo skywars mode, one for doubles skywars mode, third could be for 1v1s

JoltTheBolt

Known Member
Known Member
IGN
JoltTheBolt
or you can just join a game with your party member and kill everyone then fight 1v1 at last. Or if you want fair match then BuildUHC kit on practice is similar to skywars? (just that there won't be a void) :)

G

Gusto

or you can just join a game with your party member and kill everyone then fight 1v1 at last. Or if you want fair match then BuildUHC kit on practice is similar to skywars? (just that there won't be a void) :)
haha, i mean pvping without void in arena isnt same as playing 1v1 skywars on island with chests, loot drops and void. Please think before posting reply "or you can just join a game with your party member and kill everyone then fight 1v1 at last." do you think that people will do this (potential crossteaming) just to have skyywars 1v1 at the end? Skywars 1v1 mode is still better suggestion than this.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Major​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.