Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock is broken

Maestro_Boy

So after a two year break i started playing sb dream again. It is changed a lot since then and i like it. But i got some issues on my mind that i wanted to share. First of all you cant by ore in the shop, maybe because it was that everyone bought diamond blocks for making their island worth more. But you cant get any diamond now. So i hear you thinking go mining. Wel that brings me to my second point that you dont get mcmmo levels on mining if you mine genned ores or stone. So the spawnrate of ores is very very low. So maybe buy tools in the shop. No u cant no tools in the shop. maybe take a look at this staff. Cause jartex used to be really good.

Ruiner

It's not broken it's just has some new features and when time comes you will start liking skyblock as it is.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
1.) You're a skywarrior, use your kit 2 for diamonds. You can also user starter kit for diamond tools. Also can buy silverfish spawners to have unlimited diamonds to your needs.
2.) You get mining MCMMO by using credits, there is no reason for anyone to even need mining MCMMO so don't see you point here.