Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

skyblock fantasy spawner not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkwhoisme

problem:Hey so i have been playing on skyblock fantasy and i had an iron golem spawner (lvl1) i made an automated farm for it when i finished making farm i tried it it was working just fine it was very slow but i tought it might be because its only lvl1 but then i left and when i joined back played a little i was doing some work on my island i realized i havent heard any iron golem noises in a while so i checked it up i waited like a few minutes near it see if it will work but no not even 1 iron golem didnt spawn so i checked the chest and i didnt had any iron other then when i first tested it so i afked there a while to see if anything will spawn but nope no iron golem spawning if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated

some information:
minecraft version im playing on :1.15.2
game type : skyblock fantasy

username: xx_gotadam_xx
is warp(if you wanna check if its fixed or my ig farm or anything else): /is warp xx_gotadam_xx

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
For maximum capacity of spawners, it's best you don't put them sticking to the ceiling. Lowering the height of the farm a couple blocks down may also be a good idea.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

For maximum capacity of spawners, it's best you don't put them sticking to the ceiling. Lowering the height of the farm a couple blocks down may also be a good idea.
oh really ??? i didnt know that i will go beg to donors to mine my spawners thanks a lot if it works i will tell you :D <3

edit: i just told a donor if he would mine it he said ok i placed it 3 blocks lower than ceiling for now its working hope it never breaks again
also a quick question i placed blocks under ceiling to put the spawner lower should i keep the blocks there ?????? also thx again :)

Last edited:

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
The blocks connecting the spawner with the ceiling doesn't matter, so it's up to you if you want to destroy it or not.

Ricutz

U can keep it in air if u want ,it will still work and prob the problem you are facing mis caused by lag

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked đź”’

Status
Not open for further replies.