Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD [SkyBlock Dream] To revamp crates in skyblock dreams i dont know about others you can comment below

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarSnake

Minecraft Username:
munu2

What is the suggestion about?
To revamp crates in skyblock dreams i dont know about others you can comment below

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
I Would Like To Revamp The Crates In Skyblock dreams as you know a rare key is worth 1euro on store and whats the reason getting cobble and dirt from it coming to ultra crate key it like ok but need to remove some small stuff because it costs 1.75 euros n store I mean you shuld have the things worth like 1.25euros and above coming to god crate key it becmes worst it so expensive 1 is 2.5 euros and we get like bad vanilla sword and othe 5k exp or other bad stuff plz revamp them accordingly to price of crate key i mean its 50 50 but ya You u should revamp them

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help community by buying more on the store and thinking its worth spending money on keys and not think its not worth buying

McBlackWhite

+1
Its always better not to get some cobble or dirt from a rare key
or some armor or tools from an ultra

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello VarSnake,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.