Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyBlock Dream Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
So a lot of players have been asking how to easily make money on jartex, how do I start off and more. This thread is basically a guide to the players who are new to Skyblock Dream.

If you are new to start off you need to do /is create to create an island and for further information about the island you can do /is help [page number].

What is /ah?

Auction house [ah] Is a place where you can sell whatever you want [ except Sellwands ] for any price
You need to hold the item you want to sell in your hand and enter /ah sell [ price ] to sell

Best enchants for a grinder sword

Mobsweep X, Mobheads X, Stars Inquisitive V, Star Coins VI, Inquisitive V, Coins X, Mobslayer X, Rage V, Nutrition III And Training X [ I recommend using reforged IV instead of training X if you use a grinder AXE ]

What are pets and how can you get them

There are four types of pets currently and they are Owl, dragon, villager and cowboy. Also all the pets have different tiers from common to legendary. Every pet gives you a different type of boost such as star boost, exp boost etc. You can get mystery pet eggs from crates or buy from other players over the server.

What are stars and mobcoins and how do use them?

Stars can be obtained by grinding epic mobs [Epic mobs spawn from epic spawners (which can be made with 100 normal spawners) ].
You can buy custom enchants with stars from /enchanter [75,000 stars per book]
The command to withdraw stars is /starwithdraw [amount]

Mobcoins can be obtained by grinding any mobs but you have a low rate of getting them
With mobcoins you can buy Spawners, Commands and more from /transfer
The command to withdraw mobcoins is /mobcoins withdraw [amount]

How to get gkits/ranks?

You can buy gkits/ranks from the official jartex network store or win them from giveaways in jartex social media.

Best Ways to Make money for beginners :
  1. Mining [ By Making a cobblestone generator and selling the loot you get in /shop ]
  2. Buying Lollipop seeds from /shop, planting them and selling the crop in /shop
  3. Grinding Mobs and Selling the experience, stars and drops you get from them
  4. Selling basically everything you dont need in /ah or /shop!
  5. Automatic Cactus Farm with crop hoppers or crop hopper chests
Screenshot (258).png

NOTE: You can increase the layers of the farm with the help of string to increase the yield

Mob that gives the highest amount of stars : Epic Iron Golems

Mob that gives the highest amount of experience : Blaze

1. If you have any custom enchants with bad rates you can buy angel or fixing dust from /ah or get some by yourself by using the command /tinkerer and trading away the books you don't need.
  2. To increase the worth of the island you need to place spawners [Only for this season, the requirement to increase the worth of the island changes every season]
  3. To get more FREE stuff you can vote for the server daily in this link and recieve vote keys. You can open the keys in /warp crates
  4. You can buy spawners from /shop but there is a required number of mob heads for every spawner to unlock.
Example:

Screenshot (259).png

If you need help in any aspect of the game feel free to dm me on discord | AutumnBomb#0109
If there are any grammatical errors forgive me and Feel free to reply more tips in this thread!

~AutumnBomb

Last edited:

KenExtreme

Hello! Im trying to make a grinder sword but I cant combine the 2 you can find more in the forums please I need help

KenExtreme

I made a automatic cactus farm and it didn't work I'm like afk there for 10 mins

WallyM

Donator
Donator
So a lot of players have been asking how to easily make money on jartex, how do I start off and more. This thread is basically a guide to the players who are new to Skyblock Dream.

If you are new to start off you need to do /is create to create an island and for further information about the island you can do /is help [page number].

What is /ah?

Auction house [ah] Is a place where you can sell whatever you want [ except Sellwands ] for any price
You need to hold the item you want to sell in your hand and enter /ah sell [ price ] to sell

Best enchants for a grinder sword

Mobsweep X, Mobheads X, Stars Inquisitive V, Star Coins VI, Inquisitive V, Coins X, Mobslayer X, Rage V, Nutrition III And Training X [ I recommend using reforged IV instead of training X if you use a grinder AXE ]

What are pets and how can you get them

There are four types of pets currently and they are Owl, dragon, villager and cowboy. Also all the pets have different tiers from common to legendary. Every pet gives you a different type of boost such as star boost, exp boost etc. You can get mystery pet eggs from crates or buy from other players over the server.

What are stars and mobcoins and how do use them?

Stars can be obtained by grinding epic mobs [Epic mobs spawn from epic spawners (which can be made with 100 normal spawners) ].
You can buy custom enchants with stars from /enchanter [75,000 stars per book]
The command to withdraw stars is /starwithdraw [amount]

Mobcoins can be obtained by grinding any mobs but you have a low rate of getting them
With mobcoins you can buy Spawners, Commands and more from /transfer
The command to withdraw mobcoins is /mobcoins withdraw [amount]

How to get gkits/ranks?

You can buy gkits/ranks from the official jartex network store or win them from giveaways in jartex social media.

Best Ways to Make money for beginners :
  1. Mining [ By Making a cobblestone generator and selling the loot you get in /shop ]
  2. Buying Lollipop seeds from /shop, planting them and selling the crop in /shop
  3. Grinding Mobs and Selling the experience, stars and drops you get from them
  4. Selling basically everything you dont need in /ah or /shop!
  5. Automatic Cactus Farm with crop hoppers or crop hopper chests

NOTE: You can increase the layers of the farm with the help of string to increase the yield

Mob that gives the highest amount of stars : Epic Iron Golems

Mob that gives the highest amount of experience : Blaze

1. If you have any custom enchants with bad rates you can buy angel or fixing dust from /ah or get some by yourself by using the command /tinkerer and trading away the books you don't need.
  2. To increase the worth of the island you need to place spawners [Only for this season, the requirement to increase the worth of the island changes every season]
  3. To get more FREE stuff you can vote for the server daily in this link and recieve vote keys. You can open the keys in /warp crates
  4. You can buy spawners from /shop but there is a required number of mob heads for every spawner to unlock.
Example:

If you need help in any aspect of the game feel free to dm me on discord | AutumnBomb#0109
If there are any grammatical errors forgive me and Feel free to reply more tips in this thread!

~AutumnBomb
This is very useful thank you!! :) (Will use in the future)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
This is definitely helpful for new players coming to Skyblock. I hope this gets pinned

KenExtreme

Im in top 10 mining and its easy money I break like 20k+ Block per day.
You can get free ranks from vote crates too

Status
Not open for further replies.