Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD Old [SkyBlock Dream] PVP balancing with custom enchantments and abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
PVP balancing with custom enchantments and abilities

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
PVP balancing (Skyblock Dream).

My suggestion is about PVP balancing so it might contain multiple of them in this section.
My first idea is to add Overload into Epic books and add Drunk legendary or immortal books, the reason for these positions is
because Epic books section contains 23 books which meaning that there is 1/23 possibility for your necessary book and it's rough to also get it max level, knowing that the rates can be bad and it's the rarity that I am explaining now, so therefore overload is not going to be easy to get just like with drunk IV or hardened IV.

The reason for Drunk IV to be in Legendary or immortal is because with legendary you have 14 books available and in immortal you only have 10, in legendary it's going to be harder to get your dream book because there's more other books that can be obtained which decreases the chances of you getting a great book.

The reason for Drunk IV to be in immortal is because if overload gets removed then there will be 1/9 chances to get inquisitive instead of 1/10 but the main problem is that it could be too hard to get Drunk IV since it will cost 250000 XP so I prefer them in legendary.

My other idea is to buff Disarmor but make it activate after every 7-15 meaning after you hit someone and disarmored them it would take you 10 more hits to disarmor again and sometimes can take you longer next time.

The reason why probability is bad because with such season that has no resistance and strength IV you take a lot of damage and disarmor can activate multiple times in the row and someone can quick drop you easily, keep that in mind that even if your lowest protection piece gets disarmored you can still die really quickly due to abilities.

The reason for Doubledamage to activate after 10-20 hits is because it is too op and when it activates 3 times in a row or 2 times you pretty much going to quick drop someone.

Other enchantments are fine with probability.

My other idea is simply to remove axe/sword Abilities because the season's PVP is already OP with strength IV and new custom enchantments.

Ow and BTW, make hardened IV last 6-10x longer than regular p4 unb 3 armor.

Thanks for reading!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve skyblock dream's PVP season because PVP is going to be more balanced and fair.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
thanks for your agreements on removing mcability.
We will also probably need drunk IV to be nerfed to drunk III because drunk IV already does too much damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.