Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

skyblock dream bug (restarted router, but it is still happening)

GXSG

"So I was playing minecraft skyblock dream discovering new things and went to /warps and choosed CostumEnchantments, there i saw 2 guys, the tinkerer and the enchanter. I clicked on the tinkerer and suddently i went to the main hub and couldn't connect anymore to skyblock dream server. Any time i tried to click on it it would lead me directly to main hub. So I asked my friend to click on it to, and now we both have the same problem. Can someone help us with that? Sometimes when I try to click on it, it appears a message saying, a user with ur username is currently playing, while this happened to me and my friend.

Hope someone can help with that or atleast fix it."

Well i restarted router, but still when i try to click on skyblock dream, it automatically teleports me to the main hub, idk if this bug is from the server or from my computer/wi-fi, but the same thing happened to my friend so i think it is from the server. Hope some staff could help us.

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Oh so that didn't work :(

Try using 1.8.9 version for playing sb, it might work. There were a lot of people complaining about it in the discord server, and their issue was solved when using 1.8.9, you might try it as well :)