Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skin Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sejun1134

I know this is common, and had been solved, but my skin isn't appearing as changed, and it had been like that for a day.
Please change my skin(sorry).

Username: Sejun1134

Solution
Hello Sejun1134,

• Sadly, the server has had a major outage when it comes to skins refreshing. This is kind of out of our hands until the Developers find a fix or a patch for it. There's no ETA about when it'll be fixed. We're all aware that it is an issue and will hopefully be fixed soon. Apologies for the inconveniences.​

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
I also have experienced this, I think it 's due to when you put a password on your account it puts sort of a lock to remember you and associates your username and account as a whole. This is to prevent people cracking your account, and I'm not sure of a fix, you should try to reset your password, so the lock refreshes.

NINJA_GHOST

IGN
Ninja_Ghost
It's your problem try restarting your client or rejoin the server hope that helps

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Hello Sejun1134,
This happens to a lot of people on the server and it is a server-side issue. So the only thing you can do is to wait until your skin gets updated by itself.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello Sejun1134,

• Sadly, the server has had a major outage when it comes to skins refreshing. This is kind of out of our hands until the Developers find a fix or a patch for it. There's no ETA about when it'll be fixed. We're all aware that it is an issue and will hopefully be fixed soon. Apologies for the inconveniences.​

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.