Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SirKratos_ Introduction

SirKratos_

Hello people! I am a pro epik gaymer and I like cheese especially mozzarella, I have 10,000 deaths in the Bridge cause im nub and I only know how to healer pot rush and also rely to ppl with medic kit to heal, Im a lazy gaymer who contributed 100 trophies on a top 50 clan but I contributed 2000 on the previous clan that got accidentally deleted that has 4000 trophies, I also die in Skywars not because of ppl because im super duper noobz in bridging, also I hate how 80% of ppl in Skywars
have healer kit after I use brain washer like 69,420 times and still get box colours and kill messages, Im average in Bedwars solo I win fairly easily cause I use my brains to trap people using void, I can play every weekend but every weekdays its haram/sus to play cause my mom (heavier than blackholes, jk. sorry mom if u read this that's only a joke pls don't take it srsly) says that I can only play every weekends because of online class. also I am lvl 50 in minigames and also master 3 in practice because im an epic gamer, Also my brother is a noob in mincrapft. If u made it to the end of my cancerous speech/paragraph/sentence or what ever u wanna call it, congrats im proud of you Ill give u 1000000 bobux. sorry for bad grammar im not Bri'ish or a McDonald person.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Hi welcome to Jartex.

I hate how 80% of ppl in Skywars
have healer kit after I use brain washer like 69,420 times and still get box colours and kill messages
Same 😭 I get same thing again n again 😭