Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Single Player private game for bedwars and skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya

What is the suggestion about?
Single Player private game for bedwars and skywars

Description:
As mentioned in this guide if we start a private game with a single player, it ends instantly.

Please change it so that single player can play too.

I am good at bedwars but I never use tricks like FB jump, or tnt jump because am not that good at it yet and we can't practice it during real game cause its risky.

And this things can't be practised on other servers like the way we practice bridging or ladder clutch cause they havent implemented it yet or the environment isnt same.

You may say get one friend and ask him to play with me in pg but I dont have one, I play solo only (99% of my wins are from solo (1600 wins)).

I am a coder myself and this seems like a very simple implementation.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make bw more competitive and more fun, and will allow players with no friends like me to play single player

Extra Information:

Only reply if you have a diamond rank

Last edited:

MaybeItsDestiny_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I do not understand clearly your intentions by playing in single-player. I might've understood that you'd find it a nice way to train with Fireball/TNT jumps etc. but I don't know if you only mean that or something else. Anyways, I don't think this would be needed since you can explore as much as you want the maps when you play. Same goes for this typo training you stated, you can train by playing any casual match.
And you can just invite your friend and explore it together in a private game if so.

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Neutral ⠀There's plenty of other servers to practice it, idc the environment, also you can train playing normal solo matches instead of trying these jumps.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Neutral
In a way, it is kinda helpful to train but as die4guy die4guy said, there are plenty other servers to do so and as MaybeItsDestiny_ MaybeItsDestiny_ said, You can invite a friend (if u have any XD)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kaivalya

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
In a way, it is kinda helpful to train but as die4guy die4guy said, there are plenty other servers to do so and as MaybeItsDestiny_ MaybeItsDestiny_ said, You can invite a friend (if u have any XD)
ok tell me where can I do FB jump just as practice and on which server ? and u kids take the post wrong way always (typical 12 y o)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kaivalya

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Just close this thread, theres no point making a suggestion.
Thank you Jartex, best server ever !!!

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, kaivalya​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.