Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge sheilds and water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
thehellcrawl1337​

What is the suggestion about?
sheilds and water​

Description:
my suggestion said that we need bucket of water or shield i have a conversation with players on the bridge about the books on shop is not working or the coal in miners kit is soul bound and cant be use so they open a suggestion "what if there is shield" others say that should there be a bucket or something. so i came here to suggest that bucket of water or shield should be added to the bridge​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new combat style and protection in arrows​

Extra Information:
the shield may help in archer barrage mostly happen when i join round with the players on leader boards, they pressure mid by archers with power 2 and we on the opposite team is just like " were dead too many arrows come flying at us​

eAwesome

-1 Firstly, this is a 1.8.9 server. If you want 1.9+ features then go to a 1.9+ server, don't ask for them to be purposely added here.
Second, IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH AS ALWAYS JEEZ I CAN'T UNDERSTAND
Also, extend your suggestion so we can understand more of what you're trying to say.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 Firstly, this is a 1.8.9 server. If you want 1.9+ features then go to a 1.9+ server, don't ask for them to be purposely added here.
Second, IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH AS ALWAYS JEEZ I CAN'T UNDERSTAND
^^ -1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, thehellcrawl1337​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.