Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Setting Buy Price-Shop

AbelixBarbaru

Hello. I have a problem making my own shop in the game. After i put the item that I want to sell, I click on Shop Prices where it says "Left click to set buy price". And after clicking, it says to write in the chat the price. In wich format should I write the command for setting the price?
Thank you.

eilliw

Hello. I have a problem making my own shop in the game. After i put the item that I want to sell, I click on Shop Prices where it says "Left click to set buy price". And after clicking, it says to write in the chat the price. In wich format should I write the command for setting the price?
Thank you.
no need to type command, just type number do you want only

Luffy_

Donator
Donator
Thank you.
Hello AbelixBarbaru AbelixBarbaru , this is tanishqowo
I think you are having problem with how to set price on shop, please left-click on the sign and type the price in chat WITHOUT any commands.
Thank you~
-tanishqowo