Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireknight275

Minecraft Username:
fireknight275

What is the suggestion about?
Server Rules

Description:
I noticed recently that when you go to the rules tab on the forums, all you see are things are not allowed. However, in the case of many game modes, factions, for instance, you can't see what rules differ from global rules. There are global rules like no swearing or trash talking that just so happen to not apply to factions but there's no way to know this for new players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would help improve new players' experiences with the server and could possibly save the staff time. Say, if someone reported someone else for cussing on factions. There is no way a new member would know that it is allowed there and it would be one less thing that the staff has to look over and write a response to. It may also clear up clutter with reports of things like these.

Extra Information:
I myself don't fully know what is allowed/disallowed on factions, much less any other game mode. I hope this is taken into consideration since all it would take is an update of the rules page with info on what is and isn't illegal.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello fireknight275,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.