Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Server low tps caused sword to bug

AlanChris

So, About 15 minutes ago or so, The server was experiencing serious tps issues. I didn't mind that and tried grinding as much as possible. I decided to purchase a Telepathy I sword from the auction house and put it in my grinding sword. I opened the magician with /magician and mixed the swords. When I accepted the mixing, and went back to the game, the sword was missing. I thought I would've dropped it and looked around my island, but couldn't find it. I enquired with one of players about it and he asked me to report this bug in the forums.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
1st of all, tps are going down because of **ISLAND TOP CALCULATOR**, 2nd dropping your sword and losing it afterwards is really easy to do, this is a server that a lot of people play meaning that there are plugins clearing all the entities including dropping your sword, and it happens every 1-5 minues that means that you might have dropped it like 10 seconds before it happens.

Having a (x) ammount of people in means that the items will disappear soon, it is not like playing on your world that they need about 2-4 minutes to disappear.

Also for the above reason that is not a bug.

My_Drogon111

Banned
So, About 15 minutes ago or so, The server was experiencing serious tps issues. I didn't mind that and tried grinding as much as possible. I decided to purchase a Telepathy I sword from the auction house and put it in my grinding sword. I opened the magician with /magician and mixed the swords. When I accepted the mixing, and went back to the game, the sword was missing. I thought I would've dropped it and looked around my island, but couldn't find it. I enquired with one of players about it and he asked me to report this bug in the forums.
well i hate my life kys with me