Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sell Prices On Pumpkins and Melons

SuperJackFTW

Recently pumpkin and melon sell prices have been reduced from their original price from like 6 dollars each to 0.1 dollars each . This is ' bs ' because most of us in skyblock dedicated our time to build pumpkin farms because we wanted to earn money . But now since pumpkins are made to 0.1 , players will quit because they will be thinking like ' Why did I even build a massive pumpkin farm , wasted all my time and stuff ' . All I am saying is that make the sell prices of the pumpkins and melons back to their original prices because this is actually bad for the economy . Hope you all understand our situation .

OmgClasher

Agreed
Recently pumpkin and melon sell prices have been reduced from their original price from like 6 dollars each to 0.1 dollars each . This is ' bs ' because most of us in skyblock dedicated our time to build pumpkin farms because we wanted to earn money . But now since pumpkins are made to 0.1 , players will quit because they will be thinking like ' Why did I even build a massive pumpkin farm , wasted all my time and stuff ' . All I am saying is that make the sell prices of the pumpkins and melons back to their original prices because this is actually bad for the economy . Hope you all understand our situation .

BilalA20KinG

Banned
or they should refund

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
If you want to change a feature,share your idea, or suggest an improvement for the server, then make a suggestion in the Suggestions Department of the Forums.

Regards,
JaySN