Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Gens Sell and Set Ranks

StraightGG

Minecraft Username:
gyrgtgrguir​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Gens​

What is your suggestion's title?
Sell and Set Ranks​

Suggestion Details:
Here,Today have 2 suggenstion and before you read pls note that i don't know if and of my suggestions are pending or is already suggested my first suggestion is that you should add more sub category like farming to /shop and also make it so that you can right click on an item and you can sell it on /shop.And my second suggestion is that you sould be able to make custom rank for your island only,like a command "/is addrank [rank_name]" and also "/is setrank [rank_name] [username]"​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
i think that selling and more category would help new players/beginners to make money aside from their gens that is always generating items and custom rank for your island sould be good for people who have like 10 members on their island and would be great.​

Extra Information:
The custom rank on your island should only be visible to players who are on your island and not visible to players that are at spawn,on their islands,etc. And is you left your island to go to someone's island the rank would disapper and when you get back to your island the rank is visible again.Thank you​

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Upvote (+1)
I have upvoted your suggestion.
Good luck.