Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBD scythe and battle axe weapon idea in SBD

mcdebanjan

Minecraft Username:
mcdebanjan​

What is your suggestion's title?
scythe and battle axe weapon idea in SBD​

Suggestion Details:
I would like to suggest the addition of scythes and battle axes to Jartex Network. These new weapons would provide players with exciting options for combat and enhance the overall gameplay experience.

Scythes:
Appearance: it is based on a pre existing tool which is a ''Hoe'' could be made of iron or diamond or gold , depending on its power level.
Functionality: Scythes could have a wide sweeping attack range, allowing players to hit multiple enemies at once. They could also have a special ability to apply a brief 'slowness' effect to opponents, making it easier to evade attacks.
Unique Feature: Scythes could have a secondary ability to harvest crops faster, providing an additional utility to players.

Battle Axes:
Appearance: a axe particularly made out of iron or diamond or gold , resembling traditional medieval axes.
Functionality: Battle axes could deal high damage per hit, making them ideal for powerful strikes against enemies. They could have a slower attack speed compared to other weapons but compensate with increased damage.
Unique Feature: Battle axes could have a special ability to break shields more effectively, making them a valuable weapon against heavily armored opponents.
These new weapons would add variety to the server's combat system and provide players with more strategic options during battles. By introducing scythes and battle axes, Jartex Network would attract new players, retain existing ones, and differentiate itself from other Minecraft servers.

Moreover, these weapons could be balanced by adjusting their damage values and durability to ensure fair gameplay. Crafting recipes for scythes and battle axes could include rare materials or a combination of existing resources, making them rewarding items to obtain.

I have gathered feedback from fellow players who are also enthusiastic about this idea. They believe that the addition of scythes and battle axes would bring a refreshing and exciting dynamic to Jartex Networks' gameplay.

Thank you for considering my suggestion, and I hope that these additions can contribute to the continued success of Jartex Network!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Increased player engagement: New and unique weapons often attract players, leading to increased participation and longer playtimes.
Differentiation from other servers: The inclusion of scythes and battle axes can set Jartex Network apart from other Minecraft servers, giving it a unique selling point and potentially attracting more players.
Expanding gameplay options: These new weapons can provide players with additional choices and strategies, offering a fresh and exciting experience within the server's gameplay.​

Extra Information:
Balance Considerations: To ensure fair gameplay, it would be important to balance the scythes and battle axes appropriately. This could involve adjusting damage values, attack speeds, and durability based on their power level. Regular playtesting and feedback from the community can help fine-tune these weapons to maintain a balanced and enjoyable experience for all players.

Enchantments: It would be exciting to introduce unique enchantments specifically tailored for scythes and battle axes. These enchantments could enhance their abilities or provide additional bonuses during combat. Some enchantment ideas could include 'Crippling Strike' for scythes, which increases the chance of applying the 'slowness' effect, or 'Devastating Blow' for battle axes, which boosts damage against armored opponents.

Player Feedback: I have discussed this suggestion with other players on the server, and they have expressed enthusiasm for the addition of scythes and battle axes. They believe these new weapons would add depth and variety to the combat system, encouraging more engaging and strategic gameplay.

Server Integration: Introducing scythes and battle axes could be accompanied by events or challenges that allow players to obtain these weapons. This could involve special boss fights, quests, or limited-time events, creating a sense of accomplishment and excitement when acquiring these powerful tools.

By considering these additional aspects, Jartex Network can ensure a well-balanced implementation of scythes and battle axes, while also incorporating exciting elements that enhance the overall player experience.
Thank you for taking the time to review this extra information, and I hope that it helps in the consideration of adding scythes and battle axes to Jartex Network. I look forward to seeing these new additions in action!.​

ned_

Donator
Donator
Neutral, jartex havent introduced into custom recipes yet and they also havent introduced into weapon abilities since theres no mana in jartex sbd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mcdebanjan

mcdebanjan

Neutral, jartex havent introduced into custom recipes yet and they also havent introduced into weapon abilities since theres no mana in jartex sbd
they will not require mana but will have a cool down after the weapon ability is used