Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Scammed items/ingame currency refunds.

Serastillo

IGN
Serastillo
Minecraft Username:
Serastillo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Scammed items/ingame currency refunds.​

Suggestion Details:
Scamming is a big part of every game. So, I thought that if a player got scammed on your network, with proof of the scam actually happening (video proof), the person could get their scammed items/ingame currency back.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help improve JartexNetwork with player count, and generally see a much clearer community. People would be aware of scammers, and ignore them. Due to the ignoring and knowledge of scammers, I feel like there wouldn't be as much toxicity. People tend to get toxic and violent when they get scammed, or worse, even death threats, or ddos threats. I've seen alot of it.
With the player count, I know a lot of people who have gotten scammed and due to that, have stopped playing the server, or the game in general.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
In the server is the plugin called server logs
Server logs will allow dev to look in to what players traded or talk about so thia not and issues at all
I can still use 2 alts to get double stuff and you will not even be able to track that

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Serastillo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier