Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBF SBF UPGRADE

xIWANNNOOB

Minecraft Username:
IWANNNOOB​

What is your suggestion's title?
SBF UPGRADE​

Suggestion Details:
Every person has different opinions.Some like 1.9 pvp whereas some like 1.14+ pvp methods.I like 1.14+ pvp method that does not contain spam clicking. SBF provides such features only and as compare to SBD it has very less features.Even due to unarmed and axe mcmmo people are doing spam clicking. So why don't this feature be removed and features of skyblock be added like minions,Bosses,and else.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Many people love to play in 1.14+ pvp servers like me.If u create such a feature many people will join this server which is just a porfit for jartex.​

Extra Information:
Please help me and do better pvp of this gamemode...​

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
IWANNNOOB​

What is your suggestion's title?
SBF UPGRADE​

Suggestion Details:
Every person has different opinions.Some like 1.9 pvp whereas some like 1.14+ pvp methods.I like 1.14+ pvp method that does not contain spam clicking. SBF provides such features only and as compare to SBD it has very less features.Even due to unarmed and axe mcmmo people are doing spam clicking. So why don't this feature be removed and features of skyblock be added like minions,Bosses,and else.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Many people love to play in 1.14+ pvp servers like me.If u create such a feature many people will join this server which is just a porfit for jartex.​

Extra Information:
Please help me and do better pvp of this gamemode...​
SBF is supposed to be a more "classic" skyblock experience and that's why the features are limited as such.
Since Survival already has the 1.14 PvP I think it's a Neutral, but the thought is not bad.

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 Less players plays on 1.14+ and more players play on 1.8 since it gives u more fps
And SBF is a supposed to be a "classic" version skyblock