Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBF Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What is your suggestion's title?
SBF Revival​

Suggestion Details:
Dear Jartex,

The SBF game mode has been pretty much ignored since the addition of SBD—no resets or updates whatsoever. We have seen three popular game modes like Skywars, Creative, and PracticePvP go, and now The Bridge seems to be on the chopping block too. SBF really deserves some attention, it was a great mode that offered a lot of fun without the Pay2Win issues that come with Prison and Factions.
If it were brought back, I am sure many OG as well as new players in the Jartex community would jump at the chance to play again.

Thanks,
Random Member,
Nexus720​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A complete overhaul of SBF would surely draw in Jartexians. It has become monotonous and dull, with only 1-2 people online each day. Please bring SBF back to life. Many people have been waiting for years for SBF to thrive.​

Extra Information:
# Sbf on Top
# Revive Sbf & Tb​

DiamonDust

Hello There For the SBF players out there :D ! Iam Dusty your devil 1vWhole server crazy bastard :) am the toxic/mad dude that fight all of ya and lost :) there i am the one who keept for 2 monts the sbf somehow alive on a base 40-60 players permanent on server :D i am the one that ya feard on pvp when i was online until the :ANTI DUST SQUAD" was invented :)) I am here to ask for your help :) i am here to send a request .... maybe you would not know or care but .... 4 monts ago i was diacnosticated with a terminal Lung cancer my time on this planet is counted down from that day so with my last 5 monts of life i would like to be a tryharder on that gamemode with atleast half of you from backthen :)) you remember me how i was frustrated but always with a smile on my face i was the one with bad jokes and crazy ego :)) but i keept you from not leaving skf :)) SO LETS BEGIN ! AGAIN NEW CHAPTER FOR NEXT PEOPPLE TO ENJOY NEXT GENERATION OF SKF AND MCMMO SPAMERS ! :))

TO MY FELOWS THAT ARE SPOKEN AND UNDSPOKEN maloks , mm_mm , 0liv3 , lord_Hamid , Alexcrafty , Technonblade7766 , Purple_aquaman , maxjora11 , Jeffisopinesse , pikledreanutz , Tsww , Shadowplays , maxjora11 ,Boomette97 , uros 20 .

HERE WAS MY LAST STATEMENT 3 years ago ...
View: https://youtu.be/JtULP1mMabM

MCMMO :) USED THE "RIGHT WAY " + BUG ^_^
View: https://youtu.be/yGihQTGyIfg
HAPPY TIMES ...
P.s if there will be an skf i will meet you there or if not In Afterlife ^-^ !

DakshWagh

Donator
Donator
IGN
DakshWagh
Hello There For the SBF players out there :D ! Iam Dusty your devil 1vWhole server crazy bastard :) am the toxic/mad dude that fight all of ya and lost :) there i am the one who keept for 2 monts the sbf somehow alive on a base 40-60 players permanent on server :D i am the one that ya feard on pvp when i was online until the :ANTI DUST SQUAD" was invented :)) I am here to ask for your help :) i am here to send a request .... maybe you would not know or care but .... 4 monts ago i was diacnosticated with a terminal Lung cancer my time on this planet is counted down from that day so with my last 5 monts of life i would like to be a tryharder on that gamemode with atleast half of you from backthen :)) you remember me how i was frustrated but always with a smile on my face i was the one with bad jokes and crazy ego :)) but i keept you from not leaving skf :)) SO LETS BEGIN ! AGAIN NEW CHAPTER FOR NEXT PEOPPLE TO ENJOY NEXT GENERATION OF SKF AND MCMMO SPAMERS ! :))

TO MY FELOWS THAT ARE SPOKEN AND UNDSPOKEN maloks , mm_mm , 0liv3 , lord_Hamid , Alexcrafty , Technonblade7766 , Purple_aquaman , maxjora11 , Jeffisopinesse , pikledreanutz , Tsww , Shadowplays , maxjora11 ,Boomette97 , uros 20 .

HAPPY TIMES ...
techno is a kid don’t add him

YouTubeCrazy

Donator
Donator
IGN
YouTubeCrazy
I've been playing Jartex since like 2018. Only ever seen 1 SBF reset. The gamemode needs more resets and more additions.

Azozy

IGN
Azoz1

HAPPY TIMES ...
DiamonDust still alive ? 💀

ArshRox_

Second time this kind of a message was promoted, the first time it was completely ignored despite being high rated, mods don't give a fuck smh

Status
Not open for further replies.