Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBF LAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnotdonnie

Sbf was starting to lag every 30 seconds. And yesterday the server was down for 24 hours. Now the lag happens literally every 2 seconds. Idk if the devs took the server down to transfer the nodes to sbd but I’m definitely not pleased with sbf as I’ve spent money on it. Can’t ask for refunds because of the refund policies but wouldn’t fix the server to make it more playable for everyone.

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Sbf was starting to lag every 30 seconds. And yesterday the server was down for 24 hours. Now the lag happens literally every 2 seconds. Idk if the devs took the server down to transfer the nodes to sbd but I’m definitely not pleased with sbf as I’ve spent money on it. Can’t ask for refunds because of the refund policies but wouldn’t fix the server to make it more playable for everyone.
Hello Donnie, yes the server is indeed laggy due to not having a reset or any updates in 1.5 years now and I'm sure the Owners have future plans for SBF, beside that all we can do is make suggestions for SBF, and if they think we are showing interest then maybe they might reset sooner than later.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.