Wolfings Donator Donator Starter Joined November 27, 2020 Messages 133 Points 28 July 14, 2022 #11 Hi sarthak_457, nice to meet you, my name's Wolfings (aka gigachad), I hope you enjoy your time at Jartex!
Hi sarthak_457, nice to meet you, my name's Wolfings (aka gigachad), I hope you enjoy your time at Jartex!
balamurugan Donator Donator Approved Starter Joined September 12, 2021 Messages 134 Points 36 IGN balamurugan July 18, 2022 #12 Hello sarthak_457 have fun playing JartexNetwork, and I'm also tb player
Raeress Donator Donator Liked Admired Starter Joined July 1, 2022 Messages 161 Points 73 July 21, 2022 #13 Hello sarthak_457, Nice to meet you. Have Fun in JartexNetwork
S Sujaygopu Donator Donator Typer Starter Joined October 31, 2021 Messages 291 Points 36 Age 15 IGN Sujaygopu July 21, 2022 #14 sarthak_457 said: helwo, guys am sarthak_457 the tb player i love to play the bridge Click to expand... Helwo, sarthak_457 good to meet you I also play tb . Hope you have good time on forums. If you have any problems just ask me I will be happy to help .
sarthak_457 said: helwo, guys am sarthak_457 the tb player i love to play the bridge Click to expand... Helwo, sarthak_457 good to meet you I also play tb . Hope you have good time on forums. If you have any problems just ask me I will be happy to help .
Sajjadminer85 Member Joined July 2, 2021 Messages 35 Points 12 Age 27 IGN Sajjadminer85 July 21, 2022 #15 sarthak_457 said: helwo, guys am sarthak_457 the tb player i love to play the bridge Click to expand... Hi man, we have played some games in TB I love the bridge too
sarthak_457 said: helwo, guys am sarthak_457 the tb player i love to play the bridge Click to expand... Hi man, we have played some games in TB I love the bridge too