Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Rushing Guide

EnderWings

If you are an experienced player, you should have known the word "Rusher". Rushers' job is to eliminate other teams.
Most experienced players play with this style. And you want to become one of them then read this article.
Of course, being a good rusher is not simple and you have to practice so reading this is not enough and I do not guarantee that you will become a good rusher.

1. Spend as little as possible.
The first golden rule is that you have to spend as few resources as possible. Then put the rest into the ender chest. There are 3 reasons why:
- Rushers have a very high chance of dying in the process of rushing. Therefore, putting those resources into the chest will help you reduce the number of wasted resources.
- After you lose your bed, you still have a lot of resources in the ender chest to deal with other players.
- You will have more time to rush since you do not have to wait for more resources.
Here is how I buy stuff:
- If I have too little resources (10 irons) I will buy a wooden pickaxe.
- If I have more than 28 irons, 4 golds (in double and solo) or 6 golds (in triple and quadruple) I will buy a TNT, a Stone Sword, 32 - 64 Wools.

2. Use TNT.
Using TNT is good for many reasons.
- After placing TNT, you don't have to stand still like when using a pickaxe and can run away from enemies.
- TNT knock people away, this means if you build up to place TNT, the TNT will blast enemies away and give you time to break the bed.
The only drawback is the fact that TNTs are kind of expensive (not really, every time I jump into the generator it gives me like 10 golds).

3. Remembering how many irons are needed to get to an island.
This is different in different maps. This will help you rush as soon as possible before they can cover their bed with endstone (Do not panic when you see them placing sandstones or woods because you can break them with your hand in 3 seconds).
Here are some distances that you should remember (New maps since 19/7/2019 are not included):
- Yoshi map:
+ Need 12 irons to go to the diamond gen and then to the enemy base.
+ If you are Red or Green, you only need 8 irons to bridge to each other.
+ If you are Pink or Yellow, you need 12 irons.
+ If you are Gray, Aqua, Blue or White, you need 20 irons.
+ Only need 4 irons to build from the diamond gen to mid.
- Crash map:
+ Need at least 12 irons to rush from your base to any base that is next to you (For example, Green and White are next to Gray).
+ Need 8 irons to go to the diamond gen, 4 more irons to go to mid.
- Mario Circuit map (also known as the best map for rushers):
+ Only need 4 irons to rush to any team (Gray and White can rush each other by building to mid then bridge to the other).
+ If you want to bridge toward the diamond gen, you need 4 irons (You might need more to go back).
- Sonic map:
+ Need 8 irons to go to the diamond gen, 4 more to go to mid.
+ Need 12 irons to rush to any team that is next to you.
- Habbo Hotel map:
+ Need 8 irons to rush the team behind you (Example: Gray and Red).
+ Need 12 irons to rush to the team that is right in front of you (Example: White and Aqua).
+ Need 8 irons to get to diamond gen, 4 more to get to mid (You might need more to go back).
- Angry Bird map:
+ Need 8 irons to bridge to one of the islands next to you (Example: Gray and Aqua), 16 to bridge to the other (Example: Aqua and Blue).
+ Need 12 irons to get to the diamond gen, 4 more to get to mid.

4. Extra tips to make you become an even better rusher.
- Practice pvp on a bridge.
- Practice speed bridge to rush faster.
- Buy rusher talent.
- Using jump boost potion or ender pearl.
- Self-explode with fireball to knock enemies away while breaking bed.

5. Bonus part: types of player.
- Rusher: Already mentioned.
- Warrior: Go to mid and stack up, may rush sometimes.
- Defender: Stay at home to protect the bed and get diamonds for upgrades.
- Campers: The most annoying type of player, some of them use water to hide under an island, some of them build high up to the sky and use a bow to shoot us off (Very hard to deal with).

As I said, I do not guarantee that this will make you become a good rusher. So don't come up to me just to say I suck.
Thanks for reading, I hope this helps you.

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
am I a "good" rusher? ;-;

anyway decent guide, contains all the basics, people can learn from this

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Very good and detailed thread for both experienced and inexperienced players

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
ngl i disagree with all the comments saying that this guide is really helpful for experienced players. experienced players would know how to rush, and if they don't, theyre not experienced :/

general550

Another tip is to learn to ninja bridge! That helps A LOT in bedwars and skywars

Pantelis47

If you are an experienced player, you should have known the word "Rusher". Rushers' job is to eliminate other teams.
Most experienced players play with this style. And you want to become one of them then read this article.
Of course, being a good rusher is not simple and you have to practice so reading this is not enough and I do not guarantee that you will become a good rusher.

The first golden rule is that you have to spend as few resources as possible. Then put the rest into the ender chest. There are 3 reasons why:
- Rushers have a very high chance of dying in the process of rushing. Therefore, putting those resources into the chest will help you reduce the number of wasted resources.
- After you lose your bed, you still have a lot of resources in the ender chest to deal with other players.
- You will have more time to rush since you do not have to wait for more resources.
Here is how I buy stuff:
- If I have more than 28 irons, 4 golds (in double and solo) or 6 golds (in triple and quadruple) I will buy a TNT, a Stone Sword, 32 - 64 Wools.

2. Use TNT.
- After placing TNT, you don't have to stand still like when using a pickaxe and can run away from enemies.
- TNT knock people away, this means if you build up to place TNT, the TNT will blast enemies away and give you time to break the bed.
The only drawback is the fact that TNTs are kind of expensive (not really, every time I jump into the generator it gives me like 10 golds).

This is different in different maps. This will help you rush as soon as possible before they can cover their bed with endstone (Do not panic when you see them placing sandstones or woods because you can break them with your hand in 3 seconds).
Here are some distances that you should remember (New maps since 19/7/2019 are not included):
- Yoshi map:
- Crash map:
+ Need at least 12 irons to rush from your base to any base that is next to you (For example, Green and White are next to Gray).
+ Only need 4 irons to rush to any team (Gray and White can rush each other by building to mid then bridge to the other).
+ If you want to bridge toward the diamond gen, you need 4 irons (You might need more to go back).
- Sonic map:
- Habbo Hotel map:
+ Need 12 irons to rush to the team that is right in front of you (Example: White and Aqua).
+ Need 8 irons to get to diamond gen, 4 more to get to mid (You might need more to go back).
- Angry Bird map:
+ Need 8 irons to bridge to one of the islands next to you (Example: Gray and Aqua), 16 to bridge to the other (Example: Aqua and Blue).

- Buy rusher talent.

- Campers: The most annoying type of player, some of them use water to hide under an island, some of them build high up to the sky and use a bow to shoot us off (Very hard to deal with).

As I said, I do not guarantee that this will make you become a good rusher. So don't come up to me just to say I suck.
about right

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss

Here is how I buy stuff:

2. Use TNT.

- Yoshi map:
- Crash map:
- Sonic map:
- Habbo Hotel map:
- Angry Bird map:

- Buy rusher talent.

this is actually quite helpful