Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Rotational items should be back

Vain

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
Vain​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rotational items should be back​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there. I hope you're having a good day!

For me, one of the old members of the JartexNetwork community. I miss rotational items, they were very awesome! I remember the first week were they added them, everyone was so hyped to play, and minigames were really active.. Imagine if JartexNetwork brings back rotational items! Minigames would be very active, and old players will be excited, and looking forwars to come back to JartexNetwork and play again!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would bring more members, when players hear about this, they will be shocked, and excited to hear about a change/update!​

Extra Information:
Thank you for your time, and enjoy your day!​

Minecraft Username:
Vain​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rotational items should be back​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there. I hope you're having a good day!​
For me, one of the old members of the JartexNetwork community. I miss rotational items, they were very awesome! I remember the first week were they added them, everyone was so hyped to play, and minigames were really active.. Imagine if JartexNetwork brings back rotational items! Minigames would be very active, and old players will be excited, and looking forwars to come back to JartexNetwork and play again!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would bring more members, when players hear about this, they will be shocked, and excited to hear about a change/update!​

Extra Information:
Thank you for your time, and enjoy your day!​
I am totally with you because minigames are not getting the attention they deserve.

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
They should bring back rotational items and maps again, the old maps are getting extremely boring and the new items will be fun