Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Rework of Boss World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Minecraft Username:
Roguemaths

What is the suggestion about?
Rework of Boss World

Description:
A major rework of the Boss world present on SBD would be quite great. Like:

1. Changing the Map, cause the exact location of Bosses, minions and Mines have remained the same for a few seasons now (prob 2).
  2. Changing the Boss models, cause right now all of the bosses are just zombies wearing different clothes and Heads. For eg, - Arceus can be like a re-textured horse (since it looks like one),
    Ice Dragon could be a resized version of the Ender Dragon (perhaps?)
  3. Adding Custom items that Bosses drop. Right now there are only custom sets like Adidas, Bape, etc and the only custom items include Axeman Axe, God sword, etc which are basically stuff pre-enchanted and pre-named. I am talking about items that give stats upgrade.
    For eg, Holy Sword which will be an iron sword that can deal x% more damage against Vampire boss,
    then, Poke Ball which can be a magma cream (re-textured) that allows to stun Arceus for x seconds.

That's all.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Right now, I have seen many players join SBD, and then after grinding a bit and playing a bit, they tell it is boring and leave. By doing this we can slightly change the monotony of the game, and make players slightly more interested?

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Roguemaths​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.