Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reward for catching hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaigonRice

Banned
IGN
BaigonRice
Minecraft Username:
BaigonRice​

What is the suggestion about?
Reward for catching hackers.​

Description:
I want a reward for catching hackers I ain't wasting my time on reporting more hackers when i dont get anything from it anyhow make the reward like 5-2 vote crystals even 1 is fine anything and id be having obs on every time i see a hacker instead of ignoring it imagine how many people would start actively catching hackers if there was a vote crystal reward in every mini game there would be less hackers and even less in skywars instead of when me or anyone dieing to a hacker id just spec and record it lmao that's all yall listen to my advice.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
GIVE A FRICKING REWARD FOR CATCHING HACKERS THATS IT PROBLEM SOLVED LESS HACKERS players happy gg.​

Extra Information:
Like it would be silly if yall didnt add this.​

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Well, you can get the Great Reporter Role here along with Badges and Trophy points for reporting hackers. Also, you don't report hackers for any rewards(though would be good), you report them because they otherwise would ruin everyone's experience on the server, including you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BaigonRice

Banned
IGN
BaigonRice
Well, you can get the Great Reporter Role here along with Badges and Trophy points for reporting hackers. Also, you don't report hackers for any rewards(though would be good), you report them because they otherwise would ruin everyone's experience on the server, including you.
Great reporter is a thing
nobody wants a useless ass role you really think people are gonna go out of there way to open up obs and record and catch a hacker for a useless ass jartext forums role just make it so you get a reward like 2 vote crystals when catching a hacker there be would be less hackers and also i play the bridge game mode when theres a hacker i ignor em most of the time because there is no reward for recording and reporting them that would just waste my time but if you add a reward that would be time well spent

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
nobody wants a useless ass role you really think people are gonna go out of there way to open up obs and record and catch a hacker for a useless ass jartext forums role just make it so you get a reward like 2 vote crystals when catching a hacker there be would be less hackers and also i play the bridge game mode when theres a hacker i ignor em most of the time because there is no reward for recording and reporting them that would just waste my time but if you add a reward that would be time well spent
You can't connect your forums account to mc account how will this be possible?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BaigonRice

Banned
IGN
BaigonRice
Really a great reporter role thats it -.- does the role come with benefits no badges and trophys the fuc?? badges and trophys good job me i got the catch 2 hackers badge fucing hell you admited that would be a good idea also people wont record and report hackers if theres no reward recording and reporting hackers takes time thats why most people when they see a hacker just ignor it ay just make it so you get a reward for catching a hacker than they will be less hackers.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Suggestion Feedback - DOWNVOTED

Hello, BaigonRice,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork.
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reasons:
  • Great reporter is a thing which you can earn
  • Even if you are crying on it, it won’t be added anyway
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BaigonRice​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Mykkull

Status
Not open for further replies.