Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Store Review/Update Rank Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is the suggestion about?
Review/Update Rank Perks​

Description:
With the addition of Factions Eternal to JartexNetwork, odds are a number of players will be looking at the server store, and specifically at Ranks.

It has been noticed that every server's Ranks use the same "Commands" template when describing what commands are unlocked with a Rank purchase. Most notably, every single rank in the Store that has access to /nightvision, across all gamemodes, has the command incorrectly spelled as "/nighvision".

Another thing that has been noticed is that new commands weren't included into the Ranks list. It is currently unknown if this is only the case in Prison or if there are examples of this occurring in other gamemodes, but the "/compact" command (a Godfather exclusive command which was added this season) has not been included in the "Commands" section of the Godfather Rank Perks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There are possibly more oversights than the ones listed above. When purchasing something, it is always important for the buyer to know exactly what they're getting. Misinformation, or lack of information, can contribute to a negative experience, and leave a bad impression of our network to any newcomers or potential donators.​

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
They do need to update the server commands in the preview of the rank

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 cause i know a bunch of the perms are new on ranks.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I have literally suggested that 2 times and one got accepted and they fixed nothing more than few things and the other still pending :

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Even tho this was already suggested, still gonna upvote due that they didn't change anything as it was stated above

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Saaket_PLAYZ_YT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested for that reason I will deny this, but it does need an update.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.