Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Revamping Tree Koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaid

Minecraft Username:
Xaidd​

What is the suggestion about?
Revamping Tree Koth​

Description:
It is near impossible to uncap a team who is trying to cap tree koth since they can sit in the corner and never take knockback, this didn't happen before the reset
1. Teams could hit each other so the person capping would take a lot of damage which would kill them
2. There weren't many koths which you could do that in

Solutions:
1. Revamp or remove koth tree
2. Make teams able to hit each other if they are in the cap area​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Giving a chance to people with low-tier gear to compete with people with high-tier gear in koths​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
First , it is not impossible to take the cap if you are not ranked , I will speak on myself , I took the cap twice by the help of my team , we fought ranked ppl ( hero and warriors ) , also I could easily get him out of cap if you are smart at pvp and know where and when to hit .

Second , team option has been introduced for 1 thing , So you don't hit your teammates by accident, it makes our life easier , and There is no way to disable this option again , even for koths , just grind good mates or join a good team .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Xaid

Xaid

First , it is not impossible to take the cap if you are not ranked , I will speak on myself , I took the cap twice by the help of my team , we fought ranked ppl ( hero and warriors ) , also I could easily get him out of cap if you are smart at pvp and know where and when to hit .

Second , team option has been introduced for 1 thing , So you don't hit your teammates by accident, it makes our life easier , and There is no way to disable this option again , even for koths , just grind good mates or join a good team .
Not finding the right team is a problem for me since not a lot of people like me because I uncap them a lot and rarely there are any teams that play on my timezone its just 1 or 2 and being mostly solo it's hard to do anything, you'd get 4v1ed with prot 1 and if you don't have prot 1 they'd get your gear since you have a small chance of escaping, the way I was able to actually do damage to teams was because they can hit each other but now that feature is removed so all the hits go on me and I cant create chaos

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Not finding the right team is a problem for me since not a lot of people like me because I uncap them a lot and rarely there are any teams that play on my timezone its just 1 or 2 and being mostly solo it's hard to do anything, you'd get 4v1ed with prot 1 and if you don't have prot 1 they'd get your gear since you have a small chance of escaping, the way I was able to actually do damage to teams was because they can hit each other but now that feature is removed so all the hits go on me and I cant create chaos
If u find hard to find team I will invite you to mine , we are "Carless" look at top teams and u will see us . However, even if ppl could hit each other , they still gonna win in the end , as they are teamed since start , and even if I tryed to let them hit each other , they will find a way to prevent me from coming , so it is foregone conclusion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Xaid

Xaid

If u find hard to find team I will invite you to mine , we are "Carless" look at top teams and u will see us . However, even if ppl could hit each other , they still gonna win in the end , as they are teamed since start , and even if I tryed to let them hit each other , they will find a way to prevent me from coming , so it is foregone conclusion.
That didn't work for bandita and nxthxn last season, I kept making them rage quit multiple times and I ended up capping the koth, it cost me deaths but it was worth it and I don't think I come on the same time you're team comes on

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Xaidd​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.