Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Revamping /skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Tacted_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Revamping /skills​

Suggestion Details:
Hello,I am here to provide and tell u why /skills shouldn't be in the game.​
In my opinion it can stay in game but it needs a whole revamp around it,Factions is a pvping/raiding based gamemode which means there is a lot of pvp around it.​
Considering that Immortal factions is basically OP FACTIONS with a lot of enchants some being OP and others not as much, /skills makes it more worse,because if u get ur Sword or Axe skill above level 27 it gives u an ability that does more damage,the thing about this ability is its not balanced at all.​
Ive tested it with my friend and well the max damage u can do with this ability is 19 hearts....​
That is just insane and not fair at all considering that even without it people still do insane amounts of damage,but think about it 19 hearts in 1 hit is just mental.​
In my opinion /skills should either be removed or revamped to make it more fair.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could really improve Pvping on immortal because it would be more fair considering that the damage on it is already broken, with skills its even MORE broken,revamping it would really be a relief and much better since u dont have to worry about someone doing 19 hearts to u...​

Extra Information:
#freetacted​

Last edited:

Hristy

Donator
Donator
+1 I agree removing the Sword and Axe skill but keep the reset or maybe buff some like banker and make Wizard skill work

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Ive tested it with my friend and well the max damage u can do with this ability is 19 hearts....
Can i ask how? ARENT YOU BLACKLISTED??

jk +1 good suggestion, fix alchemist it doesn't work and banker is too slow to level

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
#freetacted he didnt do anything. Also +1 i agree with him.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
+1 great suggestion. skills are not very useful at their current state đź’™

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Tacted​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that I have decided to accept your suggestion!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.